Refunds & returns policy
- The website http://www.meepleopolis.com (“Our Website”) is a site operated by Meepleopolis Limited (“We” or “Us”). We are a limited liability company registered in New Zealand under company number 8289323 and New Zealand Business Number 9429050214891.
- We are located in New Zealand but ship orders both domestically and internationally.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY APPLICATION
- This Refunds & Returns Policy, together with our Terms and Conditions sets out the basis on which we will process and request for the return or refund of any product or services we provide to you. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding refunds and returns. By ordering any product or service from us you are accepting and consenting to the terms and conditions of our return and refund policy and our Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Our Refunds & Returns Policy lasts 14 days from the product or service purchase date. Requests for refunds or returns on products or services that were purchase more than 14 days ago will not be accepted
- Returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them. This includes original packaging being complete and unbroken
- Gift cards are not refundable or returnable and any requests for these will not be accepted
- Membership fees or associated products or gifts are not refundable or returnable and any requests for these will not be accepted
- In some cases we may provide a partial refund on returned products, this may includes but my not necessarily be limited to situations where:
- Original packaging of the product has been removed or damaged
- The returned product has damage or is missing pieces due to manufacturing error (in such cases please let us know before you return the product as we may be able to assist)
- The item is returned more than 14 days after purchase
- We process refunds within 10 working days of receiving the returned product
- Refunds will only be processed back to the original payment method
FAULTY OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
- If your product is faulty, damaged, or not working as intended on arrival please notify us as soon as possible. Once you have notified us, we will arrange for the return of the product for review.
- Once we have confirmed the damage or fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- To assist us in processing your request faster, when notifying us, please ensure:
- You retain the original packaging, including the box or satchel, and return this with the item (if you still have it)
- You accurately describe the fault or damage
- You attach clear photographs of the damage
- You provide the serial number for electronic or computer items
- You provide any passwords (or remove your password protection) that may be required for accessing a product and reproducing the fault
- We are committed to protecting your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act, and working with our suppliers to assist any warranty claims.
- Items that require repair or assessment by a 3rd party can take several weeks to be processed. We will assist in following up with our suppliers in these instances but ask for your patience and understanding that certain aspects of the repair or assessment process are out of our hands
RETURNS DUE TO CHANGE OF MIND
- You can return your items within 14 days of delivery should you change your mind providing:
- The product is in original mint condition
- The product has not been used, opened, damaged or otherwise changed from it’s original condition
- Once we’ve received the item and our returns team confirms everything is OK, you will receive an account credit which can be used to purchase a replacement item
- Account credits for change of mind returns will expire 1 year after the date of issue
RETURNS DUE TO INCOMPATIBILITY
- If you are returning a product that is designed to work with another product, and upon receiving it you discover that are incompatible we will accept a return claim if:
- There was an error on the website or product description or;
- The product description lacked information that would reasonably be required to determine compatibility
- If incompatibility of the product could be reasonably determined by the product description, we reserve the right to refuse the return claim.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding refunds and returns are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com