Game Design - Foundation lvl 1 and 2
Introduction to Game Design - Holiday Program
1) Unless otherwise stated, all education programs will take place at Meepleopolis located at 5/150 Lichfield Street, Central City, Christchurch, 8011.
2) Parents are welcome to attend and watch classes however we ask that you refrain from direct participation to allow students to learn themselves and for our staff to be able to effectively lead the class activities.
3) Please notify us of any allergies or dietary requirements so that we can take steps to accommodate these.
4) Please notify us of any medical conditions that may impact the student’s ability to learn or that create additional risks to the child, the course leader or other students.
5) In the event of a medical emergency Meepleopolis will contact the student’s Emergency Contact before administering any medical treatment for permission. In serious situations our staff will prioritise contacting medical support services.
6) Any concerns, enquiries or questions can be raised with a manager on duty in store or by email to email@example.com
Payment can be made online after completing the course enrolment form. Fees for classes are to be paid a minimum of 48hrs prior to the class start date / time in order to secure the booking.
Refunds can only be issued up to the date of the course, once the first class of a course begins refunds can not be issued. We do not provide refunds for classes missed due to illness or other commitments. Any questions or feedback should be directed to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults - Meepleopolis is committed to creating and maintaining an environment promoting positive cultural values of safety, community and fun. The welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults is our highest priority and we will take steps to ensure they are protected from any form of abuse of harm.
Safety checking - All applicants for positions working with children at Meepleopolis must go through a comprehensive screening process that adheres to the Children’s Act 2014
Training staff and induction - appropriate training and induction practices are used to further the knowledge and awareness of Meepleopolis staff.
Child safe practices - Meepleopolis adheres to industry best practice when working with children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Confidentiality and information sharing - Meepleopolis gathers and shares information provided to us in adherence to the Privacy Act 1993, and the Oranga Tamariki Act 1989.