New store opening soon!
Book a table!
Click the button below to make a booking. By clicking the button below you accept our terms and conditions outlined below. The link will take you to ResDiary, our booking partner (external link).
Join an event!
Please use the form below to join an organised play event i.e. Blood on the Clocktower, One Night Werewolf. For quiz night bookings use the Book a Table button above. We will send you a email once your place in the event is confirmed.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All table bookings are for 2 hours. If you would like to book for a longer period of time please let us know in the comments section when making your booking.
- We can only hold your booking for 10 minutes past the initial booking time, please call us if you are running late and we will do what we can to secure your booking.
- In-store game passes are $10 per person for 2hrs ($5 for children under 12) and we'll give you $5 of this back for every $20 spent during your visit. You can play as many games as you like.
- In some cases events will be ticketed and as such the ticket price will include event participation, see the specific event listing for details
- For all bookings of 10 or more we require a credit card guarantee. No money will be taken from your account at the time of booking but your details will be securely held on file. If you fail to show up, cancel, or the number of diners in your party decreases without at least 3 hours notice, we reserve the right to apply a charge of $10.00 per missing person against your nominated card.
- When making your booking please advise us of any special requirements or requests i.e. if accessibility support is required, if you would like to hold a particular game or there are special dietary requirements within your group we should be aware of.
- For bookings of 15 or more people please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to make bookings for groups larger than 15 people online. We require at least 48hrs notice of bookings larger than 15 people.
- All children under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Customers who fail to show for their bookings 2 time will be prevented from making future bookings. We know plans change so please call us if you need to cancel or amend your booking.
- Please note that on all public holidays a surcharge of 15% will apply to the final bill.
- Your table booking or place in an event is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us.